The Grand Hotel Imperial is open from April to November and is in a historical building dating back to the end of the 19th century, surrounded by 150 hectares of parkland. It dominates the entire town and Lake of Levico from its position in Levico Terme. The hotel boasts its own thermal spa centre, dedicated to therapeutic care, and these features have meant that over time, the hotel has become a destination for the elite of central Europe for their curative holidays. The 3 meeting rooms of the hotel have all necessary technical equipment and are of varying sizes, ranging from 25 to 120 seats. There is an external amphitheatre that can host up to 300 people, which is perfect for Summer meetings.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 110 km 60 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Levico: 1 km 10 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Trento Nord: 22 km 20 mins.
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
|Sala Francesco Giuseppe||120||80||100||90||120||80||180||3||Yes|
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- electrical connections
- black-out option
- store room
- respect for local and provincial authority regulations regarding waste collection
- disabled access
- bedrooms may be accessed from 12.00 noon onwards
- bedrooms may be occupied until 12.00 noon
- payment by credit and debit card permitted
- possibility to distribute promotional material and welcome packs in bedrooms before delegates' arrival
- possibility to set up an information notice board and/or a welcome desk in public areas during the event