‘Palalevico’ is a congress and exhibition centre, and is just a few minutes away from the Lake of Levico in Valsugana, a mere 10km from the Trento motorway exit. The centre has six rooms with capacities ranging from 15 to 1300 seats, fully equipped with all technical requirements. The plenary room has 800 places, to which further seating may be added in order to accommodate 1300 people. An external catering service is available.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 110 km 60 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Levico: 1,5 km 3 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Trento Nord: 15 km 20 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- nearby taxi ranks
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 250)
- coach park (no. of places 10)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
|Sala Principessa Sissi||20||20||39||5x7||3||Yes|
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- computer available
- telephone lines and modem available for exclusive use
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- black-out option
- office area
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- store room
- internet area available for guests' use
- free wi-fi in public areas
- lighting gantries
- director's box
- goods lift
- LCD-plasma-LED screens
- tent structure
- simultananeous translation
- display system