This medieval castle opens for the season between April and November. It is privately owned and is just 10 minutes from the city of Trento, in the town of Pergine Valsugana. There are 20 recently refurbished bedrooms and a 70-seat restaurant, as well as a 25-seat room for small meetings.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 80 km 60 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Pergine: 2 km 5 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Trento Nord: 11 km 10 mins.
|Capacity pax with various set-ups
| Sala 1
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- store room
- respect for local and provincial authority regulations regarding waste collection
- elements of eco
-sustainability in company procedures
- luggage deposit in private area on arrival and departure
- laundry and ironing
- laundry change (daily if requested)
- careful and prompt cleaning of bedrooms
- free wi
-fi in public areas
- national and international newspapers available for clients
- fax, photocopying and client assistance
-parking (on the premises or by agreement within 200 metres distance)
- sweet and savoury breakfast buffet
- area for special dietary requirements and/or organic products and/or local products
- on request, special menu for intolerance or food allergies
- meals for 60/70 pax with table service
- bedrooms may be accessed from 12.00 noon onwards
- bedrooms may be occupied until 12.00 noon
- payment by credit and debit card permitted
- possibility to distribute promotional material and welcome packs in bedrooms before delegates' arrival
- possibility to set up an information notice board and/or a welcome desk in public areas during the event