This congress centre is situated in Folgarida di Dimaro, right in the heart of the green countryside of the ‘Valle di Sole’ and is surrounded by the Brenta Dolomites. The rather unusual name of the congress centre, which means ‘The Emperor’s stopping place,’ is due to the fact that, in the 19th century, the Austro-Hungarian Emperor Franz-Joseph and his consort, Sissi, passed through Folgarida and stopped off in this place. The building is decorated in typical mountain style: there is wood in every room, with windows facing out onto vast pine forests. All basic technical requirements are provided for and the congress centre has a 600-seat plenary room as well as three further rooms, ranging from 10 to 250 seats. There is also a 500 square meter exhibition area. The on-site restaurant makes it possible to organise a seated gala dinner for up to 400 guests or a standing buffet for 600.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 162 km 120 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Trento: 70 km 50 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit S. Michele all'Adige: 60 km 40 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- nearby taxi ranks
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 320)
- coach park (no. of places 25)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
|Sala delle Feste||220||220||300||220||220||220||220||340||24x14||4||Yes|
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- computer available
- telephone lines and modem available for exclusive use
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- black-out option
- office area
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- store room
- lighting gantries
- director's box
- goods lift
- LCD-plasma-LED screens
- tent structure
- simultananeous translation
- closed circuit TV