The Palanaunia congress centre is in the town of Fondo in the Val di Non, 45km from the Trento North motorway exit. The building is situated right in the heart of the town and offers two possible spaces: a 500-seat theatre style hall and multi-functional area of 400 square meters. All basic technical requirements are available, as well as a restaurant on-site for social gatherings. Gala dinners for up to 500 guests and standing buffets for up to 1200 people can be organised.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 130 km 110 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Bolzano: 30 km 45 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Trento: 45 km 60 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- nearby taxi ranks
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 80)
- coach park (no. of places 3)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- computer available
- telephone lines and modem available for exclusive use
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- black-out option
- office area
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- store room
- internet area available for guests' use
- free wi-fi in public areas
- lighting gantries
- director's box
- goods lift
- display system