The Hotel Roccia is situated in the town of Cavalese, the administrative, cultural and historic centre of the Val di Fiemme. It is about twenty kilometres from Ora and all major connections. This four star hotel can be found right next to the ice stadium, which can easily be reached from the rear exit of the hotel.
The building enjoys an enviable position as it overlooks most of the valley. The spacious multi-purpose hall also looks out over this wonderful view, and its 250m2 can host events for up to 110 guests theatre-style.
The hotel offers spacious bedrooms, with wooden furnishings made of a typical type of pine wood from the Fal di Fiemme area, which is well-known for its relaxing properties, which revitalise and can ensure a good night’s sleep.
Another feature of this hotel is its large relaxation area, which also has a wonderful view across the valley. It is divided into a Spa, a fitness centre and beauty farm, making this ‘jewel’ of a hotel the ideal place to take care of your body and allow yourself a calm moment of total relaxation.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 38 km 60 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Ora: 24 km 32 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Ora: 24 km 32 mins.
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- computer available
- telephone lines and modem available for exclusive use
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- office area
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- store room