In the Val di Fassa, in the small town of Moena, is the ‘Navalge’ theatre.
This building comprises a 400m2 main hall, equipped with basic technical requirements, that can hold up to 500 people.
Another important area, however, is the spacious exhibition room of 150m2 that can be used for displays, poster sessions and coffee breaks.
Inside the theatre, there is a bar that can be made available when rooms are hired. Nevertheless, for refreshments, buffets and cocktail parties, the use of an external catering service is advised.
- distance and journey time from airport Treviso: 150 km 150 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Bolzano: 45 km 60 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Egna/Ora: 50 km 50 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- nearby taxi ranks
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 50)
- coach park (no. of places 10)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- telephone lines and modem available for exclusive use
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- office area
- store room
- lighting gantries
- director's box