In Mezzocorona, just a short distance from Trento, is the historical cellar of ‘PalaRotari.’ It is an exclusive and original location, and the winery is able to host events for large numbers, thanks to its 1,100 seat auditorium and large car park, with space for 1,000 cars and 20 buses.
One of the strengths of this location is most certainly the modern, dynamic architecture, with its light, spacious foyer and three smaller rooms that can be used for seminars, conferences, gala dinners, displays, buffets and weddings. The wide choice of rooms available is what makes this winery an ideal choice, able to satisfy every kind of requirement.
It is the headquarters of the ‘Mezzocorona Group, and so the ‘PalaRotari’ can also offer visitors the chance to take part in guided tours, during which they will discover the vineyards, see first-hand the wine-making process, admire the cellars and taste some of the products, suitably matched with typical dishes from Trentino’s regional cuisine.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 50 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Mezzocorona: 1 km 3 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Mezzocorona/ S.Michele: 0,5 km 1 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- nearby taxi ranks
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 1000)
- coach park (no. of places 20)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
|Cantina Storica - Sala del Caveau||250||425||300||250||791||24x10||3||7x2||No|
|Cantina Storica - Sala del Re||50||200||200||50||260||11x16||6||No|
|Cantina Storica - Saletta video||60||60||72||5x3||3||1x4||Yes|
|PalaRotari - Auditorium e Foyer||1110||1110||400||1110||1457||30x35||15x7||Yes|
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- black-out option
- office area
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- store room
- free wi-fi in public areas
- lighting gantries
- director's box
- LCD-plasma-LED screens