Inaugurated in the Summer of 2013 by a memorable and extremely well-attended ceremony, The Museum of Science of Trento (MUSE) was designed to prompt its visitors to reflect on the changes which are taking place to our environment and also the importance of the relationship between man and nature.
The Museum, which was designed by the renowned architect Renzo Piano, is situated on the left bank of the Adige river and spreads across a total area of around 19,000m2.
It boasts ample, light, airy spaces along with the latest in innovative technology. The Science Museum offers educational experiences full of special effects, along with workshops and simulations.
Its modern, dynamic building can host medium-sized events, such as conferences, meetings, seminars and shows. Within the museum itself are three rooms, set up with all the basic technical requirements, and they can respectively hold 25, 100 and 200 people.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 94,1 km 57 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Trento: 1,5 km 10 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Trento Sud: 4,8 km 7 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- nearby taxi ranks
- private car-park or with special arrangements
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- electrical connections