The Aeronautical Museum of Trento was built in the 1920s and is one of the first examples of aircraft displays in the world.
The creation of the museum is owed to the aeronautical pioneer, Gianni Caproni, who had the brilliant idea not to destroy his old aeroplanes in order to use them for spare parts, but to conserve them in his workshops.
Nowadays, the building is part of the MUSE Museum of Science and ever since 1927 it has been spreading the word and promoting the history and culture of aeronautics by means of parallel events, such as workshops, collections of scientific books, occasional displays and themed events.
Within the museum, there is a multi-purpose room of 115m2, which can host events theatre style for up to 100 people. This area can be rented for meetings, seminars and conferences and has all basic technical requirements, such as seats, podium, speakers’ tables, a video-projector and microphones.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 100 km 60 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Trento: 12 km 15 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Trento Sud: 3 km 3 mins.
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- electrical connections
- black-out option
- store room