The Inter-Brenner Congress Centre is situated right in the business centre of the city of Trento. This building, with its modern, dynamic architecture, offers a large and well-equipped plenary room with 266 seats, which can be extended externally by means of an efficient video-conference system. It can also be reduced in size to 140 seats using wooden panelling. One of the strengths of this centre is most certainly the three auditorium rooms of 90m2 each and the large display area that covers 620m2. The spaciousness and light are what make the Inter-Brenner Congress Centre the ideal place for organising not only conferences, but meetings and active displays during coffee breaks and meals.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 87 km 55 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Trento: 10 km 10 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Trento: 0,3 km 1 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 300)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
|Sala Conferenze "Auditorium Interbrennero"||266||266||270||18x15||12||6x1||No|
|Sala Conferenze "Auditorium Interbrennero" 2||266||266||140||9x15||12||6x1||No|
|Aula Seminari 1||48||20||48||16||16||90||6x14||Yes|
|Aula Seminari 2||48||20||48||16||90||6x14||Yes|
|Aula Seminari 3||48||20||48||16||90||6x14||Yes|
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- computer available
- electrical connections
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- free wi-fi in public areas
- director's box
- LCD-plasma-LED screens
- simultananeous translation