In the centre of San Lorenzo in Banale, about 10km from the spa town of Comano Terme, in an old deconsecrated church, is the village’s theatre. It is a perfect example of the fusion between religion and architecture. The theatre has a single room with a large stage and red theatre curtain, as well as seating for 162 people. It is equipped with basic technical requirements, and inside the theatre it is possible to organise refreshments, prize ceremonies and talk shows.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 110 km 120 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Trento: 40 km 45 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Trento: 40 km 45 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- telephone lines and modem available for exclusive use
- electrical connections
- black-out option
- store room
- director's box