The Sass Maor Congress Hall is situated in San Martino di Castrozza and forms part of a historical building which enjoys an incredible view of the Dolomites. From here you can see the famous “Pale di San Martino”. It is easy to reach on foot from the nearby hotels, and has a congress room occupying 300m2, arranged theatre style for 150 people. The room is equipped with all basic technical requirements and is noted for its sloped seating structure that makes it feel like a small but elegant auditorium.
- distance and journey time from airport Treviso/Venezia: 120 km 120 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Feltre: 50 km 50 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Dueville/Trento: 110 km 110 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- nearby taxi ranks
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 40)
- coach park (no. of places 5)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- computer available
- electrical connections
- black-out option
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- store room
- internet area available for guests' use
- free wi-fi in public areas
- lighting gantries
- director's box