MART is the museum of modern and contemporary art of Trento and Rovereto. The Rovereto premises were designed by the architect Marco Botta and houses works of national and international importance, especially contemporary pieces. Within the museum, there is 143-seat conference room, completely decorated in wood and with all necessary technical equipment. On the same floor there is a cafeteria where it is possible to hold standing buffets for up to 200 people, or seated lunches for up to 100 guests. Furthermore, private guided tours of the museum can be arranged during the times when the museum is closed to the public, as well as the chance to hold gala dinners in the foyer area.
The building is right in the centre of Rovereto, on the main historic street of the town and opposite the Zandonai theatre. It is 7km from the Rovereto North motorway exit.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 80 km 50 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Rovereto: 11 km 3 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Rovereto Nord: 6,3 km 8 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 300)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- computer available
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- black-out option
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- free wi-fi in public areas
- director's box
- simultananeous translation