The ‘Paladomiti’ is the congress centre of Pinzolo, a mountainous area just a few kilometres away from Madonna di Campiglio.
The building was inaugurated in 2010 and is situated in the heart of the town, easy to reach on foot from the various hotels. It is in the same building as the local tourist board, which is on hand to offer logistical service management for all types of event.
The theatre-style plenary room is on the first floor and can seat up to 470 people. It has all the latest technical equipment. One of the strengths of this room is most certainly the stage, which is suitable for those events that require a particular kind of set-up, thanks to the sophisticated gantry system and the wings of the stage itself. There are also dressing rooms and a director’s box, where interpreters’ booths can also be set up if required.
On the ground floor there is a reception area, a very large multi-functional area that can be used for catering or exhibitions and a second theatre-style room for up to 150 people.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: km 160
- distance and journey time from railway station Trento: km 60
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Trento: km 60
- nearby public transport stops
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- computer available
- telephone lines and modem available for exclusive use
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- black-out option
- office area
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- store room
- free wi-fi in public areas
- lighting gantries
- director's box
- display system