The Lido di Molveno Congress Hall is built right on the shores of Lake Molveno, a tourist resort in the foothills of the Dolomites and the massive Paganella mountain, just a few kilometres from the ski slopes. It is surrounded by numerous hotels that can be reached on foot, and the building itself was renovated in 2006. It has a 250-seat room, whose main architectural feature is the use of wood, a natural element that gives the hall a true mountain feeling. In the summer months, the nearby Aqua-Park is open, with an Olympic swimming pool and a relaxation area. For anyone wishing to organise an event during the Summer that also involves accompanying partners, it is an ideal place where work and free time can be combined.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 145 km 100 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Mezzocorona: 25 km 30 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit San Michele all'Adige: 25 km 30 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 100)
- coach park (no. of places 5)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- electrical connections
- black-out option
- wi-fi in public areas