The ‘Fai della Paganella’ multi-purpose centre can be found in the tourist town by the same name, in the foothills of the great Paganella range, a destination renowned for sporting activities, especially winter sports.
This building has a room set up for 300 people, in which there is a large, 90m2 stage, ideal for company presentations where large items need to be shown, and also for conventions and cultural events, such as theatrical shows.
Furthermore, in the same building, there is an indoor gym with a 6 meter climbing wall, 2 bowling alleys and a bar area of over 160m2. The centre is certainly an ideal choice for sports gatherings and also for organising volleyball and five-a-side football matches.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 120 km 60 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Mezzocorona: 13 km 19 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit San Michele all'Adige: 25 km 25 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 100+40)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
|Sub. 2 Bar||167||22x7||4-2||Yes|
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- computer available
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- black-out option
- store room
- free wi-fi in public areas
- lighting gantries
- director's box
- LCD-plasma-LED screens