With its 900-seat plenary room, facing directly out over the lake, the Riva del Garda Congress Centre can host events of up to 1,500 people. It is just a short distance from the old town centre, making it easy to reach on foot from all the neighbouring hotels. In addition to the main plenary room, there are 6 other halls, which are modular and can therefore seat up to 600 people. Two multi-purpose areas (2,700m2 and 2,000m2) are linked to the main building, ideal venues for catering purposes or for use as a display area and for shows, concerts and conventions.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 80 km 60 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Rovereto: 20 km 20 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Rovereto Sud: 20 km 20 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- nearby taxi ranks
- private car-park or with special arrangements (no. of places 180)
- coach park (no. of places 5)
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- computer available
- telephone lines and modem available for exclusive use
- electrical connections
- catering service area
- black-out option
- office area
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- store room
- internet area available for guests' use
- free wi-fi in public areas
- lighting gantries
- director's box
- goods lift
- LCD-plasma-LED screens
- tent structure
- simultananeous translation
- closed circuit TV
- display system