The ‘Spiaggia Olivi’ is a recently renovated building that is set right on the lake-front, next to the old centre of Riva del Garda, and just a 2 minute walk from the Congress Centre. It is adjacent to the Riva sailing club and offers guests an unforgettable view across Lake Garda. The building was first designed by the architect Maroni in the 1930s and has been subsequently refurbished and was re-opened in 2011. The circular structure and two wings – where outdoor events can be held – give it a welcoming atmosphere and it is an ideal choice for evening events, such as welcome cocktails, gala dinners and dances.
The internal restaurant can seat up to 100 people, and in the outdoor area, which is designed to resemble the most elegant of yacht clubs, events for up to 400 people can be organised.
It is also possible to request the exclusive use of this location for up to 700 participants.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 80 km 60 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Rovereto: 20 km 20 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Rovereto Sud: 20 km 20 mins.
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
|Sala Ristorante (interna)||300||100||Yes|
Technical equipment :
- seats (with writing area)
- electrical connections
- store room
- respect for local and provincial authority regulations regarding waste collection
- elements of eco
-sustainability in company procedures
- disabled access
- in-house catering
- external catering possible