The ‘Piné 1000’ Congress Centre is situated in the centre of the small town of Baselga di Piné, 30 km from the Trento South motorway exit. It is surrounded by the Lagorai mountains, and offers meeting rooms from 15 seats to the 390-seat plenary hall. It has all the technical equipment necessary and can host social events for 200 people (seated) up to a maximum of 300 (standing) via an external catering service.
- distance and journey time from airport Verona: 119 km 90 mins.
- distance and journey time from railway station Pergine Valsugana: 11 km 20 mins.
- distance and journey time from motorway exit Trento Sud: 30 km 35 mins.
- nearby public transport stops
- nearby taxi ranks
|Capacity pax with various set-ups||Area
|Sala congressi Pinè 1000||392||392||270||13x5||Yes|
|Sala Esposizioni Pinè Mondiale||200||200||315||21x15||4||No|
|Sala APT Pinè Cembra||20||20||54||9x6||No|
Technical equipment in the congress areas:
- microphones with stand
- presenters' table
- seats (with writing area)
- electrical connections
- black-out option
- office area
- possibility to set-up registration desk
- store room
- director's box
- goods lift